Kim and her husband have lived in Eugene, Oregon for many years. She volunteers at Beyond Toxics, Oregon Wild and Cascadia Wild and the Alaska Wilderness League and serves on the Money Management team at Senior and Disability Services.
Kim is also a proud member of the following industry organizations:
- American Association of Long Term Care Insurance
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Past President of Lane County NAIFA
- Past President of NAIFA Oregon
- Senior & Professional Information Network (SPIN) of Eugene